The Roma is the stuff of PUMA Archive legend with its sport-turned-street style. The original, which debuted in 1968, was geared for sprints, hurdles, and sweatbands with its padded nylon-suede styling and knack for collecting medals. It's reissued here, in all its glory (less the tube socks) and is fully equipped with a padded tongue and arch support. Fresh details include its synthetic leather upper, modern color palette, and gold PUMA brand details.
- Leather upper for long wear and serious style
- T-toe construction and Lace closure for a snug fit
- Cushioned midsole with arch support for comfort and stability
- PUMA Formstrip and medial and lateral sides,Grippy rubber outsole
- Metallic Gold PUMA Logo label at tongue, with Gold PUMA Roma callout at lateral side and Gold PUMA Cat Logo at heel.
- Style Number: 364681-01
- Condition: New