Originally released in 1968, the Puma Roma is a classic sneaker that has proven to be timeless. They feature a leather upper, low-profile cut, cushioned outsole with arch support, "T" toebox design, rubber mudguard, detailed "Roma" logo on the side panel, and a rubber outsole.
- Fabric upper with synthetic overlays with a T-toe.
- Lightly cushioned footbed for added support.
- Lightweight EVA midsole provides shock-absorption.
- Classic PUMA Roma detail on lateral side.
- Rubber outsole for traction.