Born in 1968, the Suede was a warm-up shoe made infamous by athletic greats such as basketball's Walt "Clyde" Frazier and the track's Tommie Smith. It hit new levels of fame during the '80s dawn of b-boys and hip hop beats, and, to this day, it remains PUMA's most epic icon of sport-inspired style with its smooth suede and streetwise swagger. Here, it's shrunk down for young legends in the making.
- Suede upper with perforated detailing at midfoot
- Removable Kinder-Fit® sockliner and cushioned midsole for optimum comfort
- PUMA Formstrip at medial and lateral sides
- PUMA Suede callout in gold foil at lateral side
- Non-marking rubber outsole for added grip