When you think of Timberland® boots, you're thinking of these. Our original waterproof boot was designed more than 40 years ago and remains a best-seller today, with tireless waterproof performance and instantly recognizable work-boot styling.
- Wondering about sizing? We recommend buying boots a half size down from your sneaker size. So if you're a sneaker size 11, order a size 10.5.
- 400 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation.
- Durable rubber lug outsole for traction and durability is made with 15% recycled rubber.
- Classic boot laces made from 100% recycled nylon are re-engineered to stay tied.
- Weight of a single boot (size 9: 1 pound, 13 ounces).