The Nike Air Max Thea Big Kids' Shoe features breathability, flexibility and the superior comfort of Max Air. A Phylon midsole provides lightweight cushioning and a comfortable ride, perfect for play.
Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in the late '70s. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort?suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.
- Lightweight, breathable upper has overlays for targeted support
- Perforations in the heel for breathability
- Durable foam midsole/outsole is flexible and lightweight
- Max Air unit in the heel offers lightweight impact cushioning
- Rubber outsole for durable traction